- M.Phil in English Literature: Dibrugarh University
- Master’s Degree in English Literature: Dibrugarh University
- Bachelor’s Degree: Gauhati University
- Other: NET 2019, SLET 2015
- Assistant Professor (contractual) at Golaghat Engineering College (1 year, 3 months)
- Lecturer at Dibru College (5 months)
- Lecturer at Moran College (3 months)
Areas of Research Interest/Specialization:
- Native American literature, Eco-criticism, Postcolonialism, Orality studies, Postmodernism.
- Presented paper titled “Blending of the Oral and the Written: A Critical Reading of Leslie Marmon Silko’s Ceremony” at the Graduate Research Meet 2018 Emerging Trends in Humanities and Social Sciences organized by IIT Guwahati (Department of Humanities and Social Sciences).
- Presented paper titled “The Colonized Mind: A postcolonial reading of Chinua Achebe’s No Longer At Ease” in the ICSSR sponsored International Conference on Language, Ethnicity and Identity: 21st century Perspectives organized by Tinsukia College, Assam.
- Presented paper titled “The Politics of Representation: A Feminist Reading of N.Scott Momaday’s House Made of Dawn” in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Violence against Women in India: Issues, Prospects, Challenges” organised by Digboi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Digboi, Assam.
- Presented paper titled “Loss of Innocence: Issue of Child Labour and Exploitation in William Blake’s ‘The Chimney Sweeper’ ” in the ICSSR sponsored national seminar on Child Rights: Issues and Challenges” organized by Digboi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Digboi, Assam.
- Presented paper titled “Different approaches towards Nature and Landscape” in the seminar on “Restoration, 18th Century and English Romanticism” organized by B.Barooah College, Gauhati. Assam.
- Presented paper titled “Folklore and Modern Indian Drama: Thematic Reflections in Girish Karnad’s Hayavadana” in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Modern Indian Drama: Theory, Practice and Criticism” organised by Digboi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Digboi, Assam.