- Bachelor's Degree: B.A.(Hons) in Philosophy, Gauhati University Year : 2006
- Master's Degree: M.A. in Philosophy, Gauhati University Year : 2008 (Ist Class: II Rank Holder)
- Bachelor of Education: B.Ed. Gauhati University Year : 2011
- Ph.D. : Gauhati University Year : 2016
- NET & SET : Qualified
- Have been awarded Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), 2010 by the Indian Council of Philosophical Research (ICPR), New Delhi.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor at the Centre for Studies in Philosophy, Dibrugarh University since August 2018.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor (Contractual) in Handique Girls' College, Guwahati for a period of 23 days in August 2018.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor (Contractual) in Dakshin Kamrup College, Mirza, Assam from August 2009 to June 2014.
Areas of Interest/Specialization: Logic, Analytic Philosophy, Ethics, Western Philosophy, Feminism
National/International Seminars Attended as Participant:
- Participated in The Indian Philosophical Congress, 85th Session and presented a paper on Status of Women: An Approach in the Light of Islam, organized by Department of Philosophy, Gauhati University, October 2010.
- Participated in the 34th Indian Social Science Congress and presented a paper on Gender Justice and Women in Islam, organized by Gauhati University, December 2010.
- Participated in a U.G.C. Sponsored National Seminar on Women & Environment– A look into the issues, problems & opportunities and presented a paper on Ecofeminism and Deep Ecology: A Philosophical Analysis, organized by Women’s Forum, D. K. College, Mirza, Assam, March 2013.
- Participated in an ICSSR Sponsored International Conference on Rethinking Colonialism and Globalisation – The Historical Saga of India from 19th Century Onwards and presented a paper on Colonialism and Gandhian Swaraj: A Philosophical Study, organized by the Department of History, D. K. College, Mirza, Assam, April 2016.
- State Level Workshop on Research Methodology, December 2012, Department of Economics, Handique Girls’ College, Guwahati in collaboration with Research Activities Cell, assisted by U.G.C.- CPE, New Delhi.
- U.G.C. Sponsored Workshop for High School Teachers on “Teaching Aids and Teaching Methodologies”, March 2013, Department of Assamese, D.K. College, Mirza (Assam) in Collaboration with ACTA, Kamrup B-Zone.
- Attended as Resource person in an Inter-Departmental Exchange Programme on “GANDHIAN PHILOSOPHY”, 3rd October 2012, Organized by English Study Forum, Department of English, D.K. College, Mirza, Assam.
Other Programmes Attended:
- Have attended a “Course in Research Methodology for Ph.D. Scholars”, sponsored by UGC, from 20th September to 10th October 2010, at UGC Academic Staff College, Gauhati University.