- Bachelor’s Degree : BCA
- Master’s Degree : MCA
- Working as an Assistant Professor, Centre for Computer Studies in Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh since 17th December, 2015.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science in Swahid Peoli Phukan College, Namti, Sivasagar from August, 2013 to 16th December, 2015.
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Computer Programming, Web Technology, Data Mining
- Offline Assamese Handwritten Character Recognition
- A project involved in online hotel booking.
- A project involved in organising user search histories.
Projects/ Workshops/ Seminars/ Conferences:
- Attended Three days Workshop on “LaTeX” organized by the Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh held from 4th - 6th January, 2016.
- Attended three day Workshop on “Teaching Skill” organized by Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University from 18th – 20th March, 2016.
- Attended seven days National level workshop on “Matlab for all” organized by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering in association with Math Works 7 IEEE student branch, Gauhati University from 1st to 15th of July, 2016.
- Attended two days National Workshop on “Research Paper and Project Proposal Writing ” organized by DURSA on 24th & 25th October, 2016.