- Bachelor’s Degree: Computer Applications
- Master’s Degree: Social Work
- Ph.D.: Pursuing
- Other: UGC NET Qualified
- Worked in Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission Society as a Block Coordinator.
- Has been working as Assistant Professor in Centre for Social Work Studies since July 13, 2013.
- Has been working as the Officer on Special Duty to the office of the International Affairs of Dibrugarh University since July, 2016.
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Community Development, Community Organization, Qualitative Research and Social Problems.
- Officer on Special Duty to the Office of the International Affairs