|Ansai Bathou Basumatary|
|Social Works Studies|
Ansai Bathou Basumatary
email: [email protected]
Mobile no: +919508874912
Ph.D. in Social Work (Pursuing, Dibrugarh University, India)
UGC-NET in Social Work in 2012
Master of Social Work in 2012 from CSRD-ISWR,University of Pune, India.
Bachelor of Arts in 2009 from Cotton College, Gauhati University, India.
Other Qualification: Diploma in SITE & SURVEY WORK SUPERVISOR from Indo-German Institute of Advanced Technology, Visakhapatnam in 2009.
Diploma in PC Technician and Network Technician from NIIT in 2008.
Experience: 5 years of teaching experience at P.G. level in Dibrugarh University, Assam, India.
Specialization: Human Resource Management.
Areas of Interest : Human psychology, Philosophy of Social Work, Religion and social work, Social Work in Industrial setting, Tribes of North-east India and Social Work.
Subjects taught : SW101: Introduction to Social Work
SW201: Social Group Work
SHR 303: Introduction to HRM
SHR 403: Organizational Behaviour
Professional Membership: Life member of N.A.P.S.W.I. ( National Association of Professional Social Workers in India) NAPSWI/AS/LIFE/21083
1. Presented Paper entitled " Tribal Social Work:From the Lived Experience of Bodo People " in a National Conference organised by TISS, Mumbai, Assam Don Bosco University, Guwahati and The Tribal Intellectual Collective Society from 25th - 26th March 2013.
2. Presented Paper entitled " Challenges and Scope of tribe Centric Social Work in North East India" in 3rd Social Work Congress organised by NAPSWI, and Department of Social Work Jain Vishva Bharati Institute, Ladnun from 24th - 26th October 2015.
1. Participated in Seven days National Workshop on Research Methodology in Social Sciences organised by Department of Sociology , Dibrugarh University, Assam from 23rd to 29th May 2016.
1. 'Tourism Development in Manas National Park', 2015 Social Vision Bulletin, (ISSN-2455-1686).
2. 'Status of Micro and small Scale Entreprises in Baksa District of B.T.A.D.', 2016,Urbanization & Industrial Development. Eastern Book House, Guwahati.(ISBN:978-93-83252-88-6)