- Bachelor’s Degree : B.A. (Hons) Psychology, Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi University.
- Master’s Degree : M.A. (Applied Psychology), Specialization- Clinical Psychology, Jamia Millia islamia, Delhi.
- Other: Completed the course named “ Hypnosis for the Beginner” from the Indian Hypnosis Academy.
- Clinical psychology (intern), Neuropsychiatry department, Guwahati neurological research center.
- Clinical psychologist (visiting), Prerona child development center, cinnamora, Jorhat.
Areas of Interest/ Specialization: Counselling Psychology & Personality studies, Dream Interpretation, Hypnosis, Applied social psychology, Positive Psychology, Child psychology, Ethnic identity, Community and rehabilitation, Islamic view of psychology.
- Title- Ethnic identity and self esteem as predictors of psychological well being among Assamese students in Delhi and Assam.
Consultancy: Counselor-in-charge, Health center, Dibrugarh University