- ‘The Rhetoric of Regional Politics in Assam: Paradigm Shift From the Gandhian Idea of Decentralisation’ in ‘Gandhian Thought and Its Relevance in the Age of Globalisation’ National Seminar publication by the Dept. of Political Science and Philosophy, DKD College, Dergaon 2013
- ‘Conceptualising Ethnicity in North East India: Participatory Democracy Reassessed: a theoretical understanding with Insights from Benedict Anderson’s ‘Imagined Communities’ in POLITIEA, Annual Journal of North –East India Political Science Association (NEIPSA), Volume XX, 2011-12
- ‘State of Social Security in India: A Study on NREGA in Assam’ in the Proceeding Volume of the UGC and ICSSR sponsored National Seminar on ‘Implementation of Social welfare Schemes in India with Special Reference to Assam: Issues and Challenges’, Department of Economics, Amguri College in collaboration with Arunodoi Academy, Amguri, 25-26 October, 2013.
- ‘Revisiting Poverty, Equality and Human Security: The Case of MGNREGA’ in the ‘Journal of Politics’ – an annual publication of the Department of Political Science, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, 2013.
- Book review – Satyajit Singh (1997) Taming the Waters: The Political Economy of Large Dams in India, New Delhi:OUPin the Journal Of Political Science, Gauhati University, 2014.
- 'State and the Struggle for Sustainable Livelihood: Implications of Large Dams on the Brahmaputra Valley in Assam' in International Journal of Science and Research, Volume 5, issue 5, May, 2016, pp 2230-2234, ISSN (online): 2319-7064, Impact Factor: 6.391, Index Copernicus Value: 6.14, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.21275/v5i5.NOV163948
Books and Book Chapters:
- ‘Disputed Waters: the Indo – China Dam race over the Brahmaputra’ in Dibyajyoti Dutta and Tarun Dutta (ed.) Contemporary Issues in International Relations, Aalibaat: Guwahati, 2014 (ISBN: 978-9381-069-6-84)
- ‘Issues of Ethnicity, Homeland and Democratic Politics in North East India’ in A. Sarmah and S. Konwer (Eds.) Frontier States- Essays on Democracy, Society and Security in North east India, DVS Publications, Guwahati, 2015 (ISBN: 978-81-86307-94-6)
- Fundamental Glossary of Political Science - Assamese Language (2016) Published by CSTT, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India