- Rice Culture in the Universe of Assamese Folktales, published in Bulletin of the Department of Anthropology, Dibrugarh University, 2017, Vol. 44-45: 103-112, (ISSN: 0976-2264).
- Dimensions of Namghar in a Tribal Village of Assam, published in Cultural Heritage of Assam, Sarit K. Chaudhuri & Mini Bhattacharyya Thakur (Eds.), 2017, Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya (National Museum of Mankind), Bhopal. (ISBN: 978-81-212-1342-4).
- Advent of Vaishnavism in an Animistic Environ: The case of the Deoris of Assam, published in North Bengal Anthropologist, 2015, Vol. 3: 17-26. ISSN: 2320-8376 (Joint paper with Prof. Birinchi K. Medhi)
- Traditional Health Care Practice in a Mishing Society: A Study on Ethnomedicine., in International Journal of Humanities & Social Science Studies, 2015, vol.1 (4): 73-77.
- Assessment of Education in a Tribal Village of Assam, in Inclusion in Education, Mallika Kalita & Utpal Kalita (Ed.), 2015, Shanti Prakashan, Guwahati. (ISBN: 978-93-84466-13-8).
- Medical Anthropology and ethno-medicine: A cross cultural study of North East Indian tribes, in Future Prospects of Ethno- Medicine, Lohit Hazarika & Mridul Buragohain (Ed.), 2014, Publication Cell, Lakhimpur Girls College, North Lakhimpur, Assam (ISBN: 978-81-925209-7-1).
- Aspects of Rice Culture among the Assamese Hindus in two Rural Contexts of Assam, published in Folklore in North East India – Continuity and Change, Ranga Rajan Das (Ed), 2017, Lakshi Publishers & Distributors, New Delhi. (ISBN: 978-93-82120-94-0), Joint paper with Prof. Birinchi K. Medhi.