BOOK EDITED (SEMINAR PROCEEDINGS):
- 'ANTHROPOLOGICAL AURORA OF NORTH EAST INDIA', 2017 (with Dr. Arifur Zaman), Adhyayan Publications, New Delhi.
- Infant Morbidity and Infant Death among Two Linguistically Cognate Tribes of North-East India (2016) in Indian Journal of Research in Anthropology, Vol. 2 (1), 2454-9118.
- Estimation of Natural Selection from Age Specific Fertility (2015) in Bulletin of the Department of Anthropology: Dibrugarh University; Vol. 43. 0976-2264.
- Continuity and Change of certain culturally coded survival strategies of the Misings of Brahmaputra river valley of Assam (2015) in Journal of Human Ecology; vol. 49 (1&2). 0970-9274.
- Apong: A traditional beverage of the Minyong tribe of Arunachal Pradesh (2014) in Bulletin of the Department of Anthropology: Dibrugarh University; Vol.42. 0976-2264.
- Socio-cultural reproductive beliefs and practices of the Minyongs of Arunachal Pradesh: Some Observations (2013) in Bulletin of the Department of Anthropology: Dibrugarh University; Vol. 41. 0976-2264.
- Measuring opportunity for natural selection: Adaptation among two linguistically cognate tribes inhabiting two eco-situations of North-East India (2013) Indian Journal of Human Genetics; Vol. 19. 0971-6866.
- Opportunity for Natural Selection in Mising Population: A Spatial Analysis (Joint with Prof. B. Choudhury) (2013) in Bulletin of the Department of Anthropology, Gauhati University; 2230-9527.
- Opportunity for Natural Selection among the Kacharis of Assam: A Case-Study (Joint with Dr. D. Dutta Das) (2013) in Man and Life; Vol. 39 (3&4).0972-4109.
- Measuring Opportunity for Natural Selection among the Minyongs of West Siang Division of Arunachal Pradesh (2012) in Bulletin of the Department of Anthropology: Dibrugarh University; Vol. 40. 0976-2264.
- The Minyong Women of Arunachal Pradesh: Menarche and the Pattern of Menstruation (2012) in Journal of Social Sciences, Humanities and Literature, Vol. 1. 2277-842X.
- Son Preference, New Reproductive Technologies and Human Rights Violation: A Case Study (2011) in Human Rights and Democracy, Vol. 6. 2231-1718.
- Impact of Gender Preference on Fertility Behaviour: A Study (2012) in Journal of Women’s Studies: A Multidisciplinary Journal, Vol. 3. 2231-6485.
- Male Involvement in Family Planning among the Karbis of Assam (2010) in Man and Life; Vol. 37 (3&4).0972-4109.
- Cultural Adaptation and Opportunity for Natural Selection among the Misings of Majuli, Assam (2011) in Bulletin of the Department of Anthropology: Dibrugarh University, Vol. 39. 0976-2264.
- Culture and Career of Women: An Indian Experience (2009) in Bulletin of the Department of Anthropology: Dibrugarh University, Vol. 37. 0976-2264.
- ‘Conflict: human evolution, expansion and extinction’ in Gender, Peace and Development in North-East India, edited by Dr. Daisy B. Talukdar (2012), DVS Publications, Guwahati.
- ‘Status of Women and Fertility in the Minyong Society: An Interface’ in gender issues in North-East India: bridging the gap, edited by Dr. Sailen Dutta Das & Rubul Patgiri (2014), Authorpress Publications.
- A Study on Some Aspects Of Demography And Selection Intensity Between Two Scheduled Tribes Of Assam in Tribal India's Traditional Wisdom and Indigenous Resource Management edited by G.Behera & K.Jose (2014).
- GENDER ISSUES IN FAMILY PLANNING: A MICROSTUDY’ in CONTEMPORARY INDIAN SOCIETY, Edited by J.P.Saikia and Sweeta Prasad (2016), Concept publications, New Delhi.
- Human bio-cultural Adaptation: An Appraisal in Reflections , edited by Dr. Prasenjit Das (2017), Guwahati .