- Prohibitionist Protests by Women in Northeast India, Antyajaa: Indian Journal of Women and Social Change, SAGE Publishing,Volume 1, Issue 2, December 2016, ISSN: 2455-6327.
- From Movements to Accords and Beyond: The critical Role of Student Organizations in the Formation and Performance of Identity in Assam, Perspectives in Indian Development, Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML), Teenmurti, Delhi, Occasional Paper Series No. 9, July, 2013. ISBN: 81-87614-64-1.
- The Artist and the Society: Bhupen Hazarika and his songs of Eternal Hope, Kecason: Journal of Bezbaroa Studies, Dibrugarh University, Volume III, Issue 1, Year 2016-17, ISSN: 2231-2084.
- Students as agents of identity formation: Some preliminary reflections on student politics Assam movement onwards, Journal of Political Science, Gauhati University, (Theme-Changing Paradigm of Democracy), Volume 7, October 2012, ISSN no 2249-4170.
- Language and literature as fountainhead of identities: Observation on some trends in Assam, Kecason: Journal of Bezbaroa Studies, Dibrugarh University,Volume II, Issue 1, Year 2011-12, ISSN: 2231-2080.
- Translations, Indian Literature, Sahitya Akademi Journal, March/April, 2015 ISSN: 0019580-4.
- The Writing of Politics and Politics of Writing: Trends in Post-Colonial Political Literature in Assam, Journal of Centre for Advanced Studies, Department of Assamese, Dibrugarh University, Assam, 2010.
- Interrogating the Developmental Policies in the Northeast India, Journal of Centre for Economic Studies and Planning, 2009, JNU, New Delhi.
Books and Book Chapters:
- Epochs of ‘ethnic massacre’: The State and the framing of the ‘ethnic other’ in Assam in Geographies of difference: Identity, Society and Landscapes in Northeast India, Edited by Meenaxi Barkataki Ruscheweyh, B.G. Karlsson, Mélanie Vandenhelsken, Routledge International, August 2017, ISBN 20179781138290198.
- The Role of Student Organizations in the Formation and Performance of Identity in Assam in Democracy and Diversity in North East India, Edited by Alaka Sarmah, DVS, 2014, ISBN: 978-81-86307-78-6.
- The Linguistic –Literary Enterprise of Identity Formation, Issues and Discontents : Assam from Colonial to Postcolonial (Co-authored) in Explorations in World Literature, from Ancient to Contemporary, Athens Institute of Education and Research, April, 2013. ISBN: 978-960-9549-36-3.
- Reflections on trends of student movements in Assam in Student Politics in India with special reference to Assam and Northeast India (edited by Pankaj Bora), Bidyabhawan, 2013, ISBN: 978-93-81784-66-2, page 175-199.
- Issues of Human Rights in Assam in Human Rights and North-east India, UGC-SAP publication of Nagaon College, Assam, Krantikaal,2011. ISBN: 978-81-920586-5-8.
- The Illustrious Journey and Relevance of Performing Arts Today in Proceedings of International Seminar on The Tradition of Performing Arts and It’s Contemporary Relevance, March 2015, ISBN 978-93-83308-22-4.