- “Tracing the Postcolonial Naga Worldview: A Brief Study On the Conversion Movement Among the Naga Tribes of Northeast India” Journal of Northeast Region (JONER), Vol.3 No. 2, June 2015, ISSN 2321-0583.
- “Through the Looking Glass of Insurgency in Nagaland: A Discursive Construction of the Northeast” Humanities Circle: International Journal of Central University of Kerala, Vol. 3 No. 1, June 2015, ISSN 2321-8010.
- “Tradition and Democracy: Matriliny and Political Participation of Women in the Khasi Hills” Journal of Northeast Region (JONER), Vol. 1 No. 4, June 2016, ISSN 2321-0583.
- “The Textuality of Mind and Body” Humanities Circle: International Journal of Central University of Kerala, Vol. 4 No. 2, Winter 2016, ISSN 2321-8010.
- “Reading Christos Tsiolkas: A ‘body-bound’ Perspective of Four Novels” Dibrugarh University Journal of English Studies, Vol. 25, 2016, ISSN 0975-5659.
Books and Book Chapters:
- “The Fifth Schedule of the Constitution and Tribal Development” Tribal Welfare in India With Special Reference to North-East India, June 2014, ISBN 978-93-81563-33-5.
- “The Complexity of Democratic Polity in the Khasi Hills” South Asia: Past, Present and Beyond, December 2015, ISBN 978-93-81563-64-9.