- Sahitya Patrika, a journal of the Dibrugarh Sahitya sabha. 2001, edited by Dr. Karabi Deka Hazarika. Titled:-“ Tai Phake hakalar Parisoi aru Jiban Dhara.
- Pu-Lan-Chi - An Annual Research Publication of the Institute of Tai Studies and Research Moran, 2001 edited by Dr. B.K. Boruah, title: “Tai Phake Hakalar Suta Rong Kara Aru Khuwa Bastu Sangrakhan Padhati".
- Pu-Lan-Chi 2004 Edited by Dr. B.K. Boruah, title: “Tai Phake Hakalar Jujana aru Niti Basan”.
- Pu-Lan-Chi 2005 edited by Dr. B.K. Boruah, title: “Tai Puthit Luka Biswash”
- Pu-Lan-Chi 2011 Edited by Dr. B.K. Boruah, title: Tai Phake Sakalar Bastra Silpa Aru Suta Rong Kora Padhatti”.
- Journal: Patkai 2008 Editor Durga Konwar Digboi, title: “Tai Bhasa Sorsar Gorotta”.
- Souvenir: Nam Huk 2005, Purbanchal Tai Sahitya Sabha Adhibesan, Naharkatiya. Title: “Tai Bhasa Aru Sanskritir Gurutta”.
- “Asomar Janagusthi” Edited by Dr. Basanta Kumar Doley Tai Sahitya Sabha, Dhemaji, 2007. Title: Tai Phake.
- Books : Asomar Janagosthiya Lok Sahitiya Edited by – Dr. Subasana Mahanta Choudhari, Dr. Pallabi Deka Bujarboruah department of A ssamese, DU, 2009. Title: “Asomar Tai Phake Lok Sahityar Kisu Abhas”
- Title: “Me Dum me Phi”
- “Bhan Rung” (2013) yearly Megazine of Centre for Studies in language, Dibrugarh University. Title: The cultural Heritage of the Tai Phakes: The colourful Attire and the Marriage Customs. Souvenir: Li Seng : Purbanchal Tai Sahitya Sabha Nij Khaloi Ghugara 2015.
- Journal: Samprity 2014. Title: “Asomar Tai Phake Sakalar Lok Utsav”
- “Ban rung” 2014, yearly magazine of Centre for Studies in Language. Title: “The Colourful Attire and the Traditional Yarn Dyeing Teachnique of the tai Phakes”
- “Ban Rung” (2015), yearly magazine of Centre for Studies in Language. Title “The Ethnic Link Between the Tai Phakes of Assam, India and Tai Nua (Na) and Mao of Yunnan, Dehong China and Shan-Mao of Myanmar”.
Books and Book Chapters:
- Pap Lik San Tan Khwam Tai 2011 written in Tai Ahom and Tai Phake script with Assamese transliteration and meaning by Ngipe Thon Gohain and Am Chon Gohain.