- “Sub-regional Cooperation between China and India – An Analysis through the Prism of the BCIM Forum”, Tamkang Journal of International Affairs, Vol. 16, No.2 (2012/10), pp. 147-185.
- “Yunnan’s Opening Up and the BCIM Corridor”, World Focus, no. 426 (June 2015), pp.69-78.
- “Understanding China’s Engagement with India’s Northeast: A Historical Analysis”, World Focus, no. 393 (September 2012), pp.25-31.
- “The BCIM Forum: China’s stakes for its Southwestern Region”, World Focus, no. 381 (September 2011), pp.605-611.
- “The Tibetan Dilemma for the People’s Republic of China in the Twenty-first Century”, in Tsetan Namgyal (ed.), The Trans Himalayan Tibet: Identity and Politics, New Delhi: Manakin Press (2018).
- “The BCIM Forum: Tracing the Historical Basis”, in Gurudas Das and C. Joshua Thomas (eds.), BCIM Economic Cooperation: Interplay of Geo-economics and Geo-politics, New Delhi: Routledge India (2019).
- “Southern Silk Route: Re-interpreting a shared past for securing a common future” (26 September, 2018): International Conference on ‘Economic Development and Social Change in Yunnan’, organised by the Centre for East Asian Studies, School of International Studies, JNU, New Delhi.
- “Locating India’s Northeast in the Broader Southeast Asian Region: A World-Systemic Approach” (11 April, 2018): Conference on “India’s North-East and South East Asia: The Ethnic Connect”, organised by Sibsagar Commerce College, Sivasagar, in association with Centre for South-East Asian Studies, Gauhati University, Guwahati.
- “The BCIM Economic Corridor: Transforming a Remote Frontier into a ‘New Mainstream’” (07 February, 2017): ICSSR sponsored National Conference on “On Borders and Borderlands: Negotiating the ‘Margins’ Under Globalisation”, organised by the Institute of Development Studies, Kolkata.
- “India’s Northeast: Transforming a troubled Frontier into a Gateway” (28 September, 2015): International conference on “India-Myanmar Relations: Looking from the Border” jointly organised by the Institute of Social Sciences, New Delhi, and Burma Centre Delhi, supported by Heinrich Boll Stiftung India.
- “Re-conceptualising the Periphery as Globalised Frontier: A Look at India's Northeast and its Neighbourhood” (25 March, 2015): Special lecture delivered at the Department of Sociology, Tripura University, Suryamaninagar.
- “The BCIM Economic Corridor: Past, Present and Future” (10 December, 2014): Paper presented at the Institute of South Asian Studies, Yunnan Academy of Social Sciences, Kunming.
- “The BCIM Economic Corridor: Reviving the Southwest Silk Route” (04 December, 2014): Paper presented at the School of Development Studies, Yunnan University, Kunming.
- “Prospects for Sub-Regionalism through the BCIM Economic Corridor” (02 December, 2014): Paper presented at the Research Institute for the Indian Ocean Economies, Yunnan University of Finance and Economics, Kunming.
- “The Dragon, the Snow Lion and the Elephant: Waltz or Wrestle?” (13 March, 2013): Seminar on “Tibet: The Way Ahead” at the School of International Studies, JNU.
- “Building a Strong India: Focus on the North East” (2005): National Convention on “Nation Building and Youth in the Era of Globalisation”, at the Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti, New Delhi.