- Bachelor’s Degree : BSc [Physics Honrs. ], Nagaon College, Gauhati Univ.
- Master’s Degree : Master of Computer Application [MCA ], Tezpur Univ
- Ph.D.: Pursuing in Computer Sc from Dibrugarh Univ
- Other: MPhill, Vinayaka Missions Univ.
- 2001[January] - 2003[February] : As Software Developer [on Project] at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (Assam Oil Division)
- 2003[February] - 2005[Dec] : As Scientist/Engineer at Computer Centre
- 2006[January] - 2011[ February] : Lecturer at Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh univ.
- 2011[February] - Present : As Assistant Professor, Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh univ.
- 2013[September] - 2015[October] : Centre i/c, Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh univ.
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
Area of Interest: Relational Database management design and development , Network analysis and cooperative game theory
Specialization: Data Communication and computer network. RDBMS,
Designed & Developed
- Ration store Management system[Oracle & D2K] : IOCL[AOD]
- Cooperative Dept Store Management system[ MS Access & VB] : IOCL[AOD]
- Quarter Management system [Oracle & D2K] : IOCL[AOD]
- Guest house Management system [Oracle & D2K] : IOCL[AOD]
- Hospital Management System for Private hospitals.
Workshops/ Seminars/ Conferences:
- Attended a 7 day workshop on "Game theory techniques" organised by IISC, Bangalore held on January, 16
- Organised and participated a 3 day workshop on “LaTeX", organized by the Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh held from January, 2016.
- Organised and participated on a 3 day workshop on “teaching methodologies" by Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University held on March,16
- Participated a workshop on “patent search“ organised by D.U held on April,16
Dibrugarh University :
Presently Member of
- Board of Studies of centre for computer studies
- Technical committee to examine all aspects of proposals
- Website designing and monitoring committee
- IT Policy formation committee
- Committee for preparation of project proposal of Networking of D.U and it’s affiliating colleges
- Common purchase committee
- Committee to examine Self Appraisal reports. [Convenor]
Kaziranga University :
- As Expert in integrated M.Sc. [IT] syllabus review committee
In software design & Development.
- Design the curriculum of MCA,BCA & PGDCA courses of D.U
- Review the curriculum of M.Sc[IT] of Kaziranga University
AS A RESOURCE PERSON
Delivered a talk on “ object oriented programming “ in an one day workshop on “Outcome based learning for Introduction to Computing” organized by IIT, Guwahati, in collaboration with Google held on February,16
GUESTS INVITED :
- 2006 [July]: Invited Mr. Jibanta Borgohain, Senior Admin Manager, IOCL [AOD]. He delivered on “Time management for Students”.
- 2010 [November]: Invited Dr. Deben Kr. Buragohain, DGM [HR], BCPL,Dibrugarh to deliver a talk on “Prospects of IT Students in Public Sectors “
- 2013 [May] ; Mr. Tridiv Hazarika, DGM[HR],OIL. He delivered a talk on " How to prepare for interview "
GUEST LECTURE SERIES :
Initiated to organize Guest lecture series under Industry - Academia program to strengthen the industry -academia relationship
- 2015 [October]: Invited Mr. Hrishikesh Dewan, Siemens. He delivered on “Network Security & Cryptography”
- 2015 [October]: Invited Mr. Mukul Madhab Baishya, IBM India Ltd. He delivered on “ERP & SAP Application, HANA”
- 2016[March]: Mr. Jayanta Bora and Mr. Achuyt Krishna Hazarika, Zaloni Technologies India pvt Ltd. They delivered a talk on "Big data analysis"
- 2016 [May]: Mr. Philip Taskar & Mr. Lalit Yagnik, IBM, Australia, to deliver a talk on "Current trends in Computer Sc , world wide"
- 2016 [September] : Mr. Akash Pratim Barua, IOCL[AOD] to deliver a talk on "Network security"
- 2016[November]: Professor Malay Dutta, IIIT, Guwahati to delivery a talk on "Algorithm and programming"
- 2004: one week computer awareness program for the Employees of SBI, D.U Branch.
- 2005: one week computer awareness program for the Employees of Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh.
- 2005: one week computer awareness program for the Employees of Dibrugarh University
- 2009 [December]: Organized a one month Computer Awareness winter camp for students of class VIII–X of nearby 5 Schools including Govt girls HS School, Rameswar High School, Borpathar Boys High School, Borpothar Girls School, Dibruharh Univ Model School.
- 2014: 3 months Computer Literacy Program for School and College students under the banner of “Associate Village Program”
- 2015 [April]: one day demonstration on Basics of Computer, Internet & it’s connecting devices to the students of Rameswar High School, Barbarua.
- 2016: Computer training program for the employees of D.U.