- Bachelor’s Degree: B.Sc. (Statistics)
- Master’s Degree: MCA (JEC), M.Sc. (Statistics, DU)
- Ph.D.: Pursuing
- More than 9 years of teaching experience in CCS, DU
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Statistical Methods
- Data Mining
- Regression Analysis
- Software Development.
- Web page Designing.
Projects/ Workshops/ Seminars/ Conferences Attended:
- Workshop on Computational Statistics organized by ISRU of ISI, KOLKATA during 23-29 March 2018
- National Level Workshop on BIGDATA organized by Gauhati University in association with KOViD and IEEE Kolkata from 2-6 January 2017
- Orientation Programme for Academic Counsellors organized by IGNOU GHY centre during 21-22 October, 2016.
- Workshop on Patent Search on 23rd November 2015 organized by IPR cell, D.U.
- National workshop on “Data Quality, Predictive Analytics and Business Decision Making” on 13th and 14th March 2015, jointly organized by ISI Kolkata and Kaziranga University.
- Workshop on “Data Mining” organised by ISI Kolkata and DU during 3-7 February, 2014.
- Workshop on “Pattern Recognition and Data Mining” organised by ISI Kolkata and GU during 13-15 March, 2013.
- Spring School Programme on Algorithms for wireless Network organised by ISI Kolkata and CCS, DU during February 8-10, 2012.
- National Seminar on Bio Statistics during February 26-27, 2010 sponsored by UGC and organized by Dept. of statistics, D.U.
Administrative & Academic Assignments:
- Academic Councellor of MCA/BCA programme under IGNOU, Dibrugarh University Study Centre.
- Assistant Coordinator of Junior Software Developer programme in CCSDU under AICTE-PMKVY
- Web Admin of www.ccsdu.in
- Member/Observer for the MCA Entrance Test, CCS, DU.
- Warden, Boys Hostel for Professional courses, Dibrugarh University.
Talks and Training:
- Delivered a talk in a three-days "Workshop on LaTeX" organized by the Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh held from 4th - 6th January, 2016.
- Delivered a talk in a two-days workshop of Digital Security on "Security in Mobile Devices" organized by the Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh held during 27-28th October, 2017.
- Delivered a talk on the topic “Software Development Methodologies” in a Training programme in the department of Computer Application at Jorhat Engineering College under Assam State Urban Livelihood mission
- Delivered talk in the workshop on "Basics of Software Development" organized by Department of Statistics,Dibrugarh University under UGC SAP (DRS - II) held from 29th to 30th March, 2016
- Delivered lecture as a trainer in "Computer Literacy" in the Office Assistant training programme of D.U. in the year 2015.
- Life membership of Assam Academy of Mathematics.
- Member of Technology innovation and Incubation Commitee, Dibrugarh University 2016-17
- Member of the Commitee for Digital literacy Cell , Dibrugarh University.
- Member of the Commitee for Email Policy of Student , Dibrugarh University.
- Completed Green Belt course on Six Sigma Methodology under SQC and OR unit of ISI banglore.
- Awarded Certificate of appreciation from IIT, GHY for Google’s CS4HS Award Program of one day workshop on “Outcome based learning for Introduction to Computing” on 27/2/2016 in CCS, D.U.
- Teacher In-charge of Social Service Activity of DUPGSU 2016-17.
- Act as the President of the Annual Techno-Cultural event "Anazori" of CCS,Du during the ninth edition 2016-17
- Assigned as a Part Time Faculty in the Department of Petroleum Engineering, Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Centre For Studies in Physical Education and Sports and DUIET during the years of service.
- Invigilated in various Duties conducted in Dibrugarh University.
- Served to democracy by doing duty as Presiding and Counting Officers at MP/MLA election 2014 and 2016