- Bachelor’s Degree: B.Sc. (Statistics)
- Master’s Degree: MCA (JEC), M.Sc. (Statistics, DU)
- Ph.D.: Pursuing
- More than Seven years of teaching experience in CCS, DU
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Statistical Methods
- Data Mining
- Regression Analysis
- Software Development.
- Web page Designing.
Projects/ Workshops/ Seminars/ Conferences Attended:
1. National Level Workshop on BIGDATA organized by Gauhati University in association with KOViD and IEEE Kolkata from 2-6 January 2017
2. Orientation Programme for Academic Counsellors organized by IGNOU GHY centre during 21-22 October, 2016.
3. Workshop on Patent Search on 23rd November 2015 organized by IPR cell, D.U.
4. National workshop on “Data Quality, Predictive Analytics and Business Decision Making” on 13th and 14th March 2015, jointly organized by ISI Kolkata and Kaziranga University.
5. Workshop on “Data Mining” organised by ISI Kolkata and DU during 3-7 February, 2014.
6. Workshop on “Pattern Recognition and Data Mining” organised by ISI Kolkata and GU during 13-15 March, 2013.
7. Spring School Programme on Algorithms for wireless Network organised by ISI Kolkata and CCS, DU during February 8-10, 2012.
8. National Seminar on Bio Statistics during February 26-27, 2010 sponsored by UGC and organized by Dept. of statistics, D.U.
- Academic Councellor of MCA/BCA programme under IGNOU, Dibrugarh University Study Centre.
- Member/Observer for the MCA Entrance Test, CCS, DU.
- Warden, Boys Hostel for Professional courses, Dibrugarh University.
Talks and Training:
- Delivered a talk in a three-days "Workshop on LaTeX" organized by the Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh held from 4th - 6th January, 2016.
- Delivered a talk on the topic “Software Development Methodologies” in a Training programme in the department of Computer Application at Jorhat Engineering College under Assam State Urban Livelihood mission
- Delivered talk in the workshop on "Basics of Software Development" organized by Department of Statistics,Dibrugarh University under UGC SAP (DRS - II) held from 29th to 30th March, 2016
- Delivered lecture as a trainer in "Computer Literacy" in the Office Assistant training programme of D.U. in the year 2015.
- Life membership of Assam Academy of Mathematics.
- Member of Technology innovation and Incubation Commitee, Dibrugarh University 2016-17
- Teacher In-charge of Social Service Activity of DUPGSU 2016-17.
- Assigned as a Part Time Teacher in the Department of Petroleum Engineering, Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Centre For Studies in Physical Education and Sports and DUIET during the years of service.
- Awarded certificate of appreciation from IIT, GHY for Google’s CS4HS Award Program of one day workshop on “Outcome based learning for Introduction to Computing” on 27/2/2016 in CCS, D.U.
- Invigilated in various Duties conducted in Dibrugarh University.
- Served to democracy by doing duty as Presiding and Counting Officers at MP/MLA election 2014 and 2016