- Published a paper in Dibrugarh University Journal of Education entitled Construction of an Attitude scale for Measuring Attitude of Students Towards Science, Fourth Issue: 1996-97
- A paper in Dibrugarh University Journal of Education entitled A study of leisure Time activities of the Elementary school Children of Dibrugarh University, Sixth Issue: 1999-2000
- A paper in Dibrugarh University Journal of Education entitled A study of Teaching Competency of secondary School Science Teachers’ of DibrugarhTown, Eight Issue: 2002-03
- Degree of Doctor of Philosophy awarded by Dibrugarh University on 21st March 2005 for the thesis “General science Curriculum and its teaching in the Secondary Schools of Assam: An Appraisal.”
- Participated as Resource Person in the teachers Orientation Camp Organized by Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalayas Arunachal Pradesh Trust from 23rd to 25th may at VKV Nivedita Vihar, Seijosa, East Kameng District Covering How to teach different concepts of Biology in an interesting way and (ii) Methods to motivate students to overcome Biology Phobia.
- As Resource Person in the Orientation programme organized by Sivasagar District Adhividya Parishead on Teaching of social science, held at Demow H.S. School on4th July 2005
- A Paper in National Seminar on Higher Education: Its Challenges & Prospects in the 21st Century, organized by Demow College, Demow, Sivasagar, held on 24-25th September 2005. the title of the Paper was “Introduction of vocational Courses in higher Education of North east India”
- Participated in Refresher Course on environmental education from 30th November to 20th December 2005, organized by Gauhati university and secured Grade- A
- Worked as Judge in the district Level of the national Children’s Science Congress, 2006 held at Gyan Bikash Vidyapith on 24th September supported and catalyzed by NCSTC, Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India.
- Guided 9 Dissertations for M.Ed Level since 1996
- Participated in Refresher Course In Academic Staff College, Himachal Pradesh University, March / April, 2007