- Bachelor’s Degree: B.E. in CSE from Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat
- Master’s Degree: M.Tech in Information Technology from Tezpur University
- Ph.D.: Applied for.
- Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering Department of DUIET (Since 2011 till present)
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Data Mining, Spatial Data, Mining Techniques in Network Field.
Orientation/ Refresher/ Workshop/short term:
- Refresher Course on Research Methodology in Technical Education at DUIET, Dibrugarh University, 2015 by NITTR, Kolkata.
- Short term course on E-governance, Eco-preneurship and green IT in Technical Institutes through ICT at Dibrugarh University, 2015 by NITTR Chandigarh.
- A workshop on “Data Mining” at Dibrugarh University, 2014 by ISI, Kolkata.
- A workshop on “Introduction to Robotics” at Tezpur University.
- Refresher Course on Teaching and Learning Pedagogy, (Under NEQIP) by NITTR, Kolkata.
- A workshop on Design and Development of self-learning materials (SLMs) at Dibrugarh University.
- Member in various Committees of the DUIET, D.U.
- Assistant officer B.Tech Examination 2012 i/c at DUIET
- Development of application software for B.Tech Admission