Selected Research Publications:
- Buragohain, P.P., Chakraborty, Gorky (2005), “Bamboo Cultivation in North East India: The Transformation from Aesthetics to Industries”, Assam Economic Journal, Volume XVIII, 2005.
- Chakraborty, Gorky, Buragohain, P.P. (2006), “Development Initiatives and Environment Protection: An Analysis of the Issues Concerning the Riverine Islands in Assam”, Environmental Issues of Development, in Ganesh Kawadia and Kanaiya Ahuja, Allied Publisher, Ambala Cant.
- Buragohain, P.P., Baruah, P, Gogoi, D. (2007), “Development of Hill Station with special reference to Arunachal Pradesh: Economic Implication of Bamboo, Agar, Ginseng and Palm tree Cultivation”, Discursive Hills, St. Joshep College, Darjeeling.
- Buragohain, P.P. (2008), “North East Council and Its Role in the Economic Development of Arunachal Pradesh”, The Economy of Arunachal Pradesh in Sharma, Manish, DVS Publication, Guwahati.
- Chakraborty, Gorky, Buragohain, P.P. (2008), “Environmental Degradation & Poverty: the Linkage in the Char Areas of Assam”, Development Issues in North East India in D. Konar & S. Chakraborty, Akansha Publication.
- Buragohain, P.P. (2008), “An Outlook to the Present Socio-economic status of the Tai-Ahoms: A Case Study Of Golaghat District”, Assam Economic Journal, Volume XXI, Department of Economics, Dibrugarh University.
- Buragohain, P.P. (2011), “Gender and Development in North East India: Where Do They Stand?”, Gender, Peace and Development in Talukdar, D.B., DVS Publishers, Guwahati.
- Buragohain, P.P. (2012), “Prospects and Constraints of Rural Industrialization in Assam”, Small Scale Industries in Assam in Handique, K.J., Saikia Jitu, Konwar Poli and Phukon, M., Gandhian Studies Centre, Gargaon College.
- Buragohain, P.P., Mahanta, Amarjyoti (2013), “Status of education at Primary Level in Assam: A District Level Study”, Assam Economic Journal, pp-117-128, Vol. XXIV, 2013.
- Buragohain, P.P. (2013), “Construction of a Community Specific Human Development Index with special reference to the Tai-Ahoms of Assam”, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing & Management Review, Vol. 2 (10), October (2013), pp. 13-18. Global Impact Factor: 0.645 (2013).
- Buragohain, P.P. (2014), “Human Development in Assam: A District Level Analysis”, Research Journal of MDKG, RJ-MDKG, Indexed Peer Reviewed Journal , Vol. 3(2), October, 2014(ISSN 2278 – 1064, print)
- Buragohain, P.P. (2015), “An Investigation into the social sector development and human development linkage in Assam: A District level analysis”, Indian Journal of Economics and Development, pp- 1-7, vol. 3 (10), October, 2015, ISSN 2320-9836.
- Buragohain, P.P. (2015), Socio-Economic Status among the Tribals of Assam: Issues and Challenges, Available on https://www.researchgate.net/publication/290192158_Socio-Economic_Status_among_the_Tribals_of_Assam_Issues_and_Challenges.
- Buragohain, P.P. (2016), “Poverty and Inequality in Development at Community Level: An Empirical Analysis in the context of the Tai-Ahoms of Assam”, International Research Journal in Social Sciences, pp. 6-8. ISSN 2319-3565
- Buragohain, P.P. (2016), “Determinants of Happiness among the Assamese People: A Case Study of Assam, India”, International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Research, pp. 9-13, ISSN 2319-4472.
- Buragohain, P.P. (2017), An Empirical Study into the Socio-Economic and Human Development Status among the Tai-Ahoms, Tai-Khamyangs, Tai-Phakes and Tai-Turungs in Assam, India, Available on https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319175613.
Books and Book Chapters:
- Buragohain, P.P. et. al. (2005, 2013): Parivesh Adhyayan (in Assamese), Banalata, Dibrugarh, Assam, ISBN: 81-7339-398-2.
- Buragohain, P.P. et. al. (2012): Byastigat Arthaniti (in Assamese), Banalata, Dibrugarh, Assam, ISBN: 81-92058-50-4.
- Buragohain, P.P. et. al. (2014): Bharatiya Arthaniti (in Assamese), Banalata, Dibrugarh, Assam, ISBN:93-82750-22-2.
- Buragohain, P.P. (2012): The Tai-Ahoms: A Socio-economic Study, Lap-Lambert, Germany, ISBN: 978-3-8484-1174-0.
- Machey & Buragohain (2015): Axomor Arthaniti (in Assamese), Banalata, Dibrugarh, Assam, ISBN:93-82750-77-2.
- Machey (ed.): Infrastructure in Assam in Economic Issues of Assam, Banalata, Dibrugarh, Assam, ISBN: 93-82750-76-5.