- Kalita, M. (2011). ‘A Comparative Study of Self-Concept of Normal and Visually Impaired Adolescent Students of Assam.’ Journal of Educational & Psychological Research, 1(2), pp-59-62, ISSN-2230-9586.
- Saikia, P. & Kalita, M. (2012). ‘A Study on the Mental Health Status of Adolescent Students in Relation to Gender and Caste.’ In the Peer Reviewed International Journal of Thoughts on Education, 1(1), pp-70-75, ISSN-2320-4710.
- Kalita, M. (2012). ‘A Study on the Self-Concept of Adolescents Studying at Secondary School in Relation to their Academic Achievement’. In the Peer Reviewed International Journal of Education for All, 1(1), pp- 44-48, ISSN- 2319-2437.
- Kalita, M. & Saha, K. (2012). ‘Emotional Adjustment of Normal and Visually Impaired Adolescent Students: A Comparative Study.’ International Journal of Academic Research Reflector (Online Journal), 1(5), pp- 101-104, ISSN- 2277-7342.
- Ghosh, S & Kalita, M. (2014). ‘A Study on the Learning Style Preferences of Secondary School Students of Dibrugarh District in Relation to Gender’. Educational Trends, Vol. 4(2), pp-40-49, ISSN- 0976-870X.
- Ghosh, S & Kalita, M. (2015). ‘A Study on Learning Style Preferences of Secondary School Students of Dibrugarh Town of Assam in Relation to Medium of Instruction’ in the journal ‘EDUCATION: NORTH EAST’, a Referred Journal of the North East India Education Society, Shillong, Vol-18 (2), pp- 25-31, ISSN-0973-4902.
- Kalita, M. (2015). ‘Effect of Intervention Strategies on the level of Awareness of Elementary School Teachers towards Inclusive Education’ in the journal of ‘Educational & Psychological Research’ a Biannual Interdisciplinary Peer Reviewed Referred International Journal on Education and Psychology. CLDS Memorial Education Society, Rewari (Haryana) ‘Vol-5 (2), pp-148-152, ISSN-2230-9586.
- Ghosh, S & Kalita, M. (2015). ‘A Study on Learning Style Preferences of Secondary School Students of Dibrugarh Town of Assam in Relation to Management of School’ in the ‘Vidya Journal of Creative Teaching’ a Peer Reviewed Referred Journal, Meerut-250002, Vol-2 (2), pp-15-20, ISSN- 2349-7424.
- Kalita, M. (2015). ‘Attitude and Awareness of B. Ed. Students towards Inclusion of Pupils with Learning Differences- A Study on the Effect of Intervention Strategies’. In the International Journal of ‘Psychology and Education’. Westwind Publishing House, Mumbai ,Vol-2 (10), pp- 10-16, ISSN-2321-8606.
- Kalita, M. (2015). ‘Emotional Intelligence of Normal and Visually Impaired Adolescent Students: A Comparative Study’ In the Peer Reviewed International journal of ‘Education & Psychological Research’. Vol-4 (3), pp- 55-57, Print ISSN -2349-0853, e-ISSN-2279-0179 (http://www.ijepr.org).
- Borchetia, B. & Kalita, M (2016). ‘Creativity of Secondary School Students in Relation to their Adjustment: A study in the North- West Educational Block of Jorhat District of Assam’. In the Peer Reviewed International Journal of ‘Education and Psychological Research (IJEPR)’. Vol-5 (1), pp-44-48 Print ISSN: 2349-0853 e-ISSN: 2279-0179
Publication of Book Chapters and Conference Proceeding:
- Bhuyan, P., Kalita, M. & Das, C. (2013). ‘Functioning of IQAC: A post NAAC Implementation Approach in Colleges of Assam with special reference to the Colleges of Dibrugarh District’. In R. R. Saikia (Ed.), Globalization and Higher Education in India .Unika Prakashan, Jorhat, Assam, pp-74-89, ISBN- 978-93-82030-34-8.
- Kalita, M. & Das, C. (2015). ‘A Comparative Study between Working and School going Adolescents in Relation to some Dimensions of Mental Health’. In Dr. Anjan Saikia edited Book ‘Health Education’, A.P.H. Publishing Corporation, New Delhi, pp- 81-88, ISBN- 978-93-313-2482-5.
- Kalita, M., Bhuyan, P., & Das, C. (2015). ‘Teacher Awareness and Teacher Attitude towards Inclusion of Pupils with Learning Differences-A study’. In Lokman Ali & Anjan Saikia edited Book ‘Issues and Challenges of Teacher Education’, EBH Publishers (India), Guwahati, pp- 166-171, ISBN- 978-93-83252-26-8.
- Borchetia, B. & Kalita, M. (2016). ‘Creativity and Academic Achievement of Secondary School Students: A study in the North- West Educational Block of Jorhat District of Assam’. Published in the Proceeding of the International Seminar on “Socio-Economic Development of South Asian Countries- Past, Present and Beyond”, Global Publishing House (India), pp- 407-413, ISBN: 978-93-81563-64-9.
- Baro, A & Kalita, M (2016). ‘Academic Achievement of Scheduled Caste Students of Class X of Rangia Town of Kamrup (Rural) District of Assam in Relation to their Socio-Economic Status’. Published in the Proceeding of the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Quality Issues in School Education with Special reference to North East India”. Global Publishing House (India), pp- 60-72, ISBN: 978-93-81563-83-0.