- Role of Farmers’ Club As A Model Micro Finance Institutiton For Rural Areas: A Case Study Of Some Selected Farmers’ Clubs Operating In Assam, India. Global Journal of Management and Business Research. (International Journal) Vol.10 Issue 2 (ver 1.0). 2010, ISSN: 0975-5853. Global Academy of Research and Development.
- “Revised Direct Tax Code, 2009: An overview”. Co author Mr. S.R.Doley. Vanijya, Vol. 21, 2010 Refereed journal, Department of Commerce, Dibrugarh University.
- Role of Non Government Organisation (NGOs) In Rural Development: A Case Study In Sivsagar District, Assam, India. JS International Journal of Social Science. Volume-1 Issue-3 January, 2012. ISSN: 2249-1538 JS, International Journal of Social Science.
- Women Empowerment and SHGs with special reference to Barbaruah Development Block, Dibrugarh, Assam, Vanijya Vol:22, 2012, ISSN 0972-6594 Refereed Journal, Department of Commerce, Dibrugarh University.
- “Common Corporate Reporting Practices in India: The Way Ahead Of Present Globalised Environment”. Co author Dr. Manoj Goswami, Vanijya, Vol. 19, 2019, Department of Commerce, Dibrugarh University.
- “SHG’s: The Panacea For Rural Development". DGCCS’s Journal of Commerce, Vol.III, No.1, 2006, Diphu Govt. College, Diphu.
- Service performance in indian postal service vis-à-vis the expections and perceptons of postal employees and customers- a case study. pages: 30-37, Indian Journal of Business And Administartion Research Review (IJBARR), ISSN NO: 2348-0653. Impact factor: 3.853.
- Contribution of Personal Life to the Work Life of the Employees of N.F. Railway. The Indian Journal of Commerce, ISSN: 19-512X.
- Participation of Daily Wage Earners in Financial Services- A Case Study in Dibrugarh University Campus. International Journal of New Innovations in Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2319 6319. Vol.6 Issue.2, November, 2016.
Books and Books Chapters:
- “Need of Promoting street vendors for inclusive growth: A case study in Assam”. Edited book entitled “Innovation in Management Science” Edited by Prasanta Sarangi, Durga Madhab Mahapatra and Saroj Kumar Dash. ISBN: 978-81-89630-07-02, Global Research Publications, 4830/24, 1st Floor, Ansari Road. Daryaganj, New Delhi.-110002.
- “Managerial Economics”, SLM for M. Com course on 2007, The Directorate of Distance Education, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh.
- "Merger and Acquisitions: Some reflections on Accounting Aspects and tax Implications in India", Edited Volume, Edited by Dr. Bhagaban Das, Fakir Mohan University, Balasore Orissa, Published by Kaniska Publisher, New Delhi. 2007.
- "Indian Financial System", The Directorate of Distance Education, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh. 2009
- “Theory and Practice of Financial Accounting”, B.Com 1st year course as per the DU new syllabus. Ashok Publication, Jaswant Road, Panbazar, Guwahati-781001, Phone: 9435044525. Year 2009.
- A study of the Sub-Dimensions of Pay among the Employees of NF Railway. Page no:285-288, New Dimensions for Dynamic Business Practices, ISBN: 13 978- 93-5213-282-9