- Bachelor’s Degree: B.E. in Electronics and Communication
- Master’s Degree: M. Sc. (IT)
ProfessionalExperience: 7 years 1 month of teaching experience.
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Microprocessor 8085, Embedded System, Digital System and Design
Projects/ Workshops/ Seminars/ Conferences:
- Attended two days National Workshop on “Research Paper and Project Proposal Writing” organized by DURSA on 24th & 25th October, 2016.
- Attended three day Workshop on “Teaching Skill” organized by Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University from 18th–20th March, 2016.
- Attended one day workshop on “Patent Search” organized by IPR Cell, Dibrugarh University, 2015.
- Completed a short term course on “Optoelectronics and Optical Communication at IIT, Guwahati in September 2013.
- Attended Three days Workshop on “LaTeX” organized by the Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh held from 4th-6th January, 2016.
- Attended Two weeks in-house programme on “Research Methodology in Technical Education” organized by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Kolkata from 16th Feb’ to 28th Feb’, 2015.
- Attended Two days workshop of North-East ISI-DU spring school on Algorithms for Wireless Networks sponsored by Advance Computing & Micro-electronics Unit, ISI Kolkata organized by CCS, D.U. from 8th-10th of Feb’, 2012.