- “Why Arunachal Pradesh's Social Sector Development is Asymmetrical: A Cross-district Investigation”, Social Change (ISSN 0049-0857), 46(2), 2016, pp. 1-17.
- “Community Based Tourism towards Sustainable Tourism Development: A case Study of the Stakeholders in the River Island Majuli”, European Academic Research (ISSN 2286-4822), Vol. II, Issue 1, April 2014, pp.941-969
- “Causality between Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from an Indian State”, The Romanian Economic Journal (ISSN 1454-4296), Vol. XV, No. 45, 2012, pp. 27-48.
- “Performance of the Employment Exchanges in Assam: a Comparative Analysis”, The Indian Journal of Labour Economics (ISSN 0971-7927), Vol. 53, No. 4, 2010, pp. 671-676.
- “Employment through the Employment Exchanges in Assam: an Econometric Analysis”, Indian Journal of Regional Science (ISSN 0046-9017), Vol. XXXX, No. 2, 2008, pp. 21-25.
- “Sustainable Development and the Philosophy of Grand National Happiness: Socio-Economic and Genetic Paradigm”, ABAC Journal (ISSN 0858-0855), Vol. 28, No. 1, 2008, pp. 1-12.
Books and Book Chapters:
- “Growth and Diversification of Agriculture in the North East India”, in Bagchi, K.K. (ed.), Agricultural Development in North-East India: Issues and Options (ISBN 978-81-89886-44-8), Abhijeet Publications, Delhi, 2008, pp. 112-122.
- “Banking in Arunachal Pradesh-Current Scene and Prospects”, in Sharma, M. (ed.), Economy of Arunachal Pradesh (ISBN 978-81-86307-18-2), DVS Publishers, Guwahati, 2008, pp. 76-84.
- “Spatial and Temporal Variations in Institutional Credit Flow to the Rural sector of North East India” in Bordoloi, G. (ed.), Grassroots Institutions, Rural Development and Environment Management in North East India (ISBN 81-88866-15-6), K.B. Publications, Guwahati, 2005, pp. 97-103.
- “Institutional Credit Flow to the Rural sector of North East Region”, in Gogoi, J.K. (ed.), Rural Indebtedness in North East India, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, 2004, pp. 33-44.
- “The Social Infrastructure in Assam: Achievements, Challenges and Strategies”, in Behera, M.C. (ed.), Northeast and Globalisation: Issues Betwixt and Between (ISBN 978-81-86307-47-2), DVS Publishers, Guwahati, 2013, pp. 363-377.