- The longitudinal and hemispherical variation of the IRI’s foF2 estimates at ±40º dip angle around 95ºE and 130ºE sector under fluctuating solar flux conditions. B.R Kalita, P.K.Bhuyan, P.Nath, A. Hazarika, and K. Wang, Advances in Space Research, Accepted, 17 December, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asr.2018.12.011
- Spatial features of L‒ band equinoctial scintillations from equator to low mid latitude at around 95ᴼ E during 2015‒16, Barsha Dutta, Bitap Raj Kalita, P. K. Bhuyan, S. Sarmah, R.C. Tiwari, K. Wang, K. Hozumi, T. Tsugawa, T. Yokoyama, M. Le. Huy and T. T. H. Pham, Journal of Geophysical Research, 123 (9), https://doi.org/10.1029/2018JA025533
- Temporal evolution of the EIA along 95°E as obtained from GNSS TEC measurements and SAMI3 model, Geetashree Kakoti; Bitap Raj Kalita*, Rumajyoti Hazarika; Pradip K Bhuyan; Sanjay Sharma; Ramesh Tiwari, Advances in Space Research, Accepted 5 March, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asr.2018.03.008,
- L-band nighttime scintillations at the northern edge of the EIA along 95°E during the ascending half of the solar cycle 24, Barsha Dutta, Bitap Raj Kalita, Pradip Kumar Bhuyan, Advances in Space Research, Available Online, July, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asr.2017.07.027
- Conjugate hemisphere ionospheric response to the St. Patrick's Day storms of 2013 and 2015 in the 100ºE longitude sector, Bitap Raj Kalita, Rumajyoti Hazarika, Geetashree Kakoti, P. K. Bhuyan, D. Chakrabarty, G. K. Seemala, K., S. Sharma, T. Yokoyama, P. Supnithi, T. Komolmis, C. Y. Yatini¬ , M. L. Huy and P. Roy, Journal of Geophysical Research, Vol 121,Issue 11,p-11364-11390,, DOI: 10.1002/2016JA023119.
- Variations of the ionospheric parameters and vertical electron density distribution at the northern edge of the EIA from 2010 to 2015 along 95°E and comparison with the IRI-2012, Bitap Raj Kalita, Pradip Kumar Bhuyan, Advances in Space Research, Vol 60, Issue 2, July 2016, ISSN 0273-1177, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.asr.2016.06.041.
- NmF2 and hmF2 measurements at 95° E and 127° E around the EIA northern crest during 2010–2014, Bitap Raj Kalita, Pradip Kumar Bhuyan and Akimasa Yoshikawa, Earth, Planets and Space 2015, 67:186 doi:10.1186/s40623-015- 0355-3
- Ionospheric response to X-class solar flares in the ascending half of the subdued solar cycle 24, Rumajyoti Hazarika, Bitap Raj Kalita, Pradip Kumar Bhuyan, J Earth Syst Sci (2016) 125: 1235. doi:10.1007/s12040-016-0726-6.
- A method for identification of the F2 layer in noisy ionograms for autoscaling of foF2, Kalita, B.R.; Das, S.K.; Neog, P.; Bhuyan, P.K. Electrical, Electronics, Signals, Communication and Optimization (EESCO), 2015 International Conference on, vol., no., pp.1-6, 24- 25, Jan, 2015 ISBN: 978-1- 4799-7676- 8, INSPEC Accession Number:15438807, doi: 10.1109/EESCO.2015.7253983.
- Vertical Electron Density Profile Estimation using Ground based Ionosonde and in-situ Density Measurement over Dibrugarh, B.R.Kalita and P.K.Bhuyan, International Journal of Theoretical & Applied Sciences, 9(2): 254-259(2017), ISSN No. (Print): 0975-1718 ISSN No. (Online): 2249-3247
- Automatic extraction of profile from an ionogram using digital image processing, Bitap Raj Kalita, Sankar Jyoti Nath, P.K.bhuyan, Ajay Khandare and Anil Kulkarni, International Journal of Computer Engineering and Applications, Volume XI, Issue XII, Dec. 2017, http://www.ijcea.com/automatic-extraction-profile-ionogram-using-digital-image-processing/