- Translated into Assamese Krishna Kripalani’s Tagore: A Life. The Assamese title is Rabindranath Thakur: Jiuani, Published by National Book Trust, India, A-5 Green Park, New Delhi 110016.
- Sapta Dasakar Kanthaswar: Uttar Swadhinata Jugar Shrestha Asamiya Kavita ( A collection of selected poems of one hundred Assamese poets), Published by National Book Trust, India ,2009
- Asamiya Kavita: Adhunikotar Pora Uttar-Adhunikotaloi, Dr. Mohendra Bora Memorial Lecture, Published by Prof. K. D. Hazarika, HOD, Assamese, on behalf of the Department of Assamese, 2011
- Yeats and Modernism, DUJES 14 (2002)
- The Theme of Loss in A House for Mr. Biswas and Things Fall Apart DUJES 15 (2005)
- An article titled “Literary Hymns to the goddess” published in The Telegraph, Guwahati, October, 2006.
- An article titled “Lokasamskritit Chutia Jati” included in Chutia Jatir Buranji. A History of the Chutias in Assam, edited by Prof. Swarnalata Borua and Prof. Dambaru Nath, Published by Chutia Jatir Buranji Pranayan Samiti, Assam, April, 2007
- Sneha Devir Galpa, published in Goriyashi, ed. Lakshminandan Bora, November, 2010