Academic Eligibility –
- Qualifying courses – BE/B.Tech – Comp Science / Comp Engineering / IT / E&C / E&TC / Telecom / Communication or MCA or M.Sc. (Computer / Comp Science / IT)
- Candidate should have passing out qualifying course in 2022 without any active backlog
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Not more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
- They must possess the mentioned skills :
|Java Full Stack|
|.Net Full Stack|
Other Details –
Selection Process –
- Candidates meeting the academic eligibility will be invited for on-line Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story, Tech Test, Psychometric test, Technical and HR Interview with each of these acting as filter for next stage on selection process.
- All rounds will be conducted virtually.
- Test/Interview links will be shared with the eligible candidates directly through a mail.
Bond and Compensation –
- Candidate will be on probation for 3 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L /annum
- On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 L/annum
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company
Note – During probation candidate will undergo unit specific classroom training / on-the-job-training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
Work Place & Timings –
Candidate should be willing to work
- At any of the TechM Development Center’s or Client Locations spread across country/globe
- In any projects including development, Application Support and Maintenance, Testing, Managed services etc.
- As per the company specified work timings including shift working
Joining Location –
Anywhere in India though we will try our level best to accommodate candidates at the respective location.
For registration, eligible candidates are requested to contact their department/centre’s faculty placement coordinator or TPO, DU urgently.