- Bachelor’s Degree: BCA
- Master’s Degree: MCA
- Others: UGC NET, June 2012
- Working as Assistant professor, Centre for Computer Studies in Dibrugarh University since 9th of September, 2016.
- Worked as Assistant Professor, Department of BCA/ PGDCA, Sibsagar Commerce College from August 2011 to September, 2016.
- Participated as an organizing team member in the 1st and 2nd National Conference on Emerging Trends and Applications in Computer Science (NCETACS), 2010 and NCETACS, 2011 held at St. Anthony’s College, Shillong.
- Participated in a two days workshop on “Embedded System” organized by the department of computer science, St. Anthony’s College on 12th and 13th November, 2010.
- Participated in a one day workshop on BOSS conducted by C-DAC, Kolkata at St. Anthony’s College, Shillong.
- Participated in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Ecommerce: an Emerging Issue in the Global Business” held on 26th and 27th April, 2013 at Sibsagar Commerce College, Sivasagar.
- Participated in NAAC sponsored national workshop on “Recent changes in NAAC Assessment: The road ahead” held on 27th and 28th September, 2013 at Sibsagar Commerce College, Sivasagar.
- Presented a paper entitled “Sentiment analysis: A method of analyzing user opinion” in NAAC sponsored national seminer on “Information Technology and its Impact in Business” held on 7th and 8th August, 2015 in Sibsagar Commerce College.