Research Publications: (From 2012-2016)
- Relevance Of Rabindra-Thought In The Literature In Present Context, Kecason, Journal of Bezbaroa Studies, Vol-II, Issue-I, ISSN: 2231-2080, 2011-12.
- Comparative Literature: An Approach to Indian School published in Anvikshsa Vol. 1, 2014.
- Comparative Indian Literature: an approach to a School published in International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Invention Vol. 3, October. 2014.
- Rivers and the Assamese Folk Life: a Right Relationship of Man and Nature published in Asian Journal of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities Vol. 2, 2014.
- Culture in the Border Region of West Assam: A Study on Indi- Bangladesh Border published in International Journal of Social Science and Humanities Research Vol. 3, March, 2015.
- Naribadar Pravah Aru Lingabhed Adhyayanar Swaruup published in Gariyoshi Vol.21, Nov, 2013.
- Rabindranathar ‘Karhi o Komal’ at Ucchwal Jivanar Prem published in Gariyoshi Vol.21, June, 2014.
- Lakshminath Bezbaroa Aru Rabindranath Thakurar Chinta-Chetanar Aikya published in Dogo Rangsang, (a Bilingual Research Journal of International Standard on Social Sciences and Humanities) Vol. 1, December, 2014.
- Banga Des′at Pravaᾱsi Jivan aru kshminᾱth Bezbaroᾱr Jᾱtiyatᾱbodhar Prakᾱs, ANVIKSA, (a bilingual Research Journal of Language and Literature), Department of Assamese, Dibrugarh University, Published by Registrar, Dibrugarh University, 2016, ISSN No: 2348-067X
- Prᾱchya Tattwar Patabhumit Rabindranathar Esiyio Manar Oikya, GARIOSI, Vol.XII, ISSN No. 2349-5324, 2016
- RABINDRANATH ARU ASAMIYA KAVITA, Kaustubh Prakasan, Dibrugarh, March, 2003.
- RABINDRA CHINTA ARU BHARATIA SAHITYA BICHITRA, Banalata, Dibrugarh, May, 2003.
- TULANAAMULAK SAHITY-TATTWA, Banalata , Dibrugarh , ISBN: 978-93-82, May, 2013.
- RABINDRANATHAR KAVYADARSHA ARU ASAMIYA KABITA; Banphul Prakashan, 2011, ISBN: 978-93-81710-00-5
TULANAMULAK SAHITYA: BIKASH ARU BIWARTAN; Co-Author, Department of Assamese, Dibrugarh University, 2008.
Tulanamulak Sahitya: Bikash Aru Biwartan; Co-Author, Department of Assamese, Dibrugarh University, 2008.
- ASAMAR JANAGOSTHIYA LOKASAHITYA, Co-Editor, Department of Assamese Dibrugarh University, March 2009.
- ASAMIYA-KAVYAKOSH, ENCYCLOPEDADIA OF ASSAMESE (Poet; Trend and Tendencies of Assamese Poetry) Co- Editor, Assam Sahitya Sabha, ISBN: 978-81-925253-2-7, Feb. 2012.
- PRASANGA: SAHITYA ARU SANSKRITI, (Analytical Work For TDC Course), 4th Additions, Co-Editor, Banalata, Dibrugarh-1, ISBN: 81-7339-177-7, (Published: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Aesthetic Attitude of Rabindranath Tagore and its Reflection in Assamese Poetry Nameless Recognition: Rabindranath Tagore and Other Indian Literature, Editor: Swapan Chakravorty, ISBN: 978-81-85348-11-7, 2011.
- Reception of Rabindra-Culture in Assamese poetry, Reception of Tagore in North East India, Editor: Indranath Choudhuri ISBN: 81-8064-216-x, 2011.
- Purabi Barmudoir Chutigalpa, Asamiya Chutigalp Aitjya aru Biwartan, Apurba Bora (ed.), 2012 (ISBN: 978-81-923172-0-5).
- Naribad Aru Linga Baisamyar Adhyayan: Bharatat Iyaar Sangrahanar Swarup Bhasa-Sahityar Adhyayanar Bibidh Dish, Editors: Dr Subasana Mahanta Choudhuri & Dr. Jayanta Bora, 2014.
- Bangadeshat Bezbaruar Pravasi Jivan, Lakshminath, Editor: Dr Pranjit Bora, ISBN: 978-81-921779-7-7, 2014.
- Asamiya Atmasattwa Nirmanar Sangram Aru Lakshminath Bezbaroa, Adhunikatar Adhinayak Sahityarathi Lakshminath Bezbaroa, Editor: Anuradha Sarma, ISBN: 978=93-81485-69-9, 2014.
- Bezbaroa on Sankardeva, Bezbaroa: The Man and His Works, Editor: Ananda Bormudoi, ISBN: 978-81-927849-9-1, 2014.
- Naribad, lingabhed Aru Bharatat iyar bikash, Uttaranat Nari, Editor: Dr. Liliy Shelleng, ISBN: 978-81-925881-0-0, 2014.
- Rabindranath Aru Asamiya Sahitya, Sahitya Sanskriti Swarnadyuti (A collection of Articles on various Aspects of Literature & Culture), Editor: Dr. Nilmohan Roy, ISBN: 978-81-922432-0-7, October, 2012.
- Bharatat Naribadi Chinta Aru Iyar Bikshar Swarup, Aurora (An Annual Bio-lingual Collection of Articles on Women and Women Related Issues), Editors: Manajita Boruah & Plabita Das ISBN: 2350-1189, June, 2014.
- Naribadar Bikasita Adhyayan: Linga Baisamya, Arohan (A collection on Women Studies), Editors: Mouchumirekha Khaound & Nilakshi Bargohain, ISBN: 978-93-82931, March, 2015.
- 7th-8th February, 2012, National Seminar on Translation in The Context of Assamese Literature, Sponsored by UGC, Organised by Department of Assamese Gauhati University. Title of the Paper: Assamese Translation-Literature in Present Context and Translation.
- 12th & 13th February 2014. National Seminar on Ninteenth Century Indian Renaissance And Its Reflection on Contemporary Writings, Organised by Sahitya Akademi & Lakshminath Bezbaroa Chair, Dept. of Assamese, Dibrugarh University. Title of the Paper: Lakshminath Bezbaroa: A Spirit of the 19th Century Assamese Literature (Rooted on the Autobiography of Lakshminath Bezbaroa)
- 29th August, 2014, National Seminar on Impact of Folk Life in Contemporary Assamese Literature. Organised by Sahitya Akademi & Naharkatiya College. Title of the Paper: Legend in Assamese Literature: Its Use and Deconstruction
- 1st-4th March, 2015: 12th Biennial International Conference 2015 on Culture, Arts and Socio-Political Movements in South Asia: Comparative Perspective, Sponsored by UGC, NCPUL & Sahitya Akademi, Organised by Centre For Rajasthan Studies & Dept. of Urdu and Persian University of Rajasthan, Jaipur in Collaboration with Comparative Literature Association of India. Title of the Paper: Culture in the Border Region of West Assam: A Study on Indi-Bangladesh Border.
- 21st -27th July, 2016, 21st World Congress of the International Comparative Literature Association organised by ‘International Comparative Literature Association’ (ICLA) at the University of Vienna, Austria. Title of the Paper: Assamese Novel in the Context of Comparative Indian Language.
As Chairperson/ Resource Person:
- 21 September, 2011: National Seminar on Rabindra-Pratibhar Nana Dix, Sposored by ONGC, Najira College. Title of the Paper: Rabindranathar sahityat adhunik sinta Aru Sampratik Prasangikata.
- 25th September, 2012: National Seminar on Social Evaluation of the Songs of Dr. Bhupen Hazarika Which Denotes Revolutionary, Humanities and Patriotism Tunes. Sponsored by UGC, Department of Assamese, Dhemaji Girl’s College. Key-Note: Bhupen Hazarikar Gitat Asamar Samajik-Sanskritik Bivartan: swadexprem Aru Manavata.
- 28-29th June, 2015: National Seminar on Assamese Language, Literature,Culture and Mamoni Raisom Goswami. Sponsored by UGC, Furkating College, Assam. Title of the Paper: Different approach of Women Oration in Mamonoi Raisom Goswami’s Novel.
- 26-27 February, 2016, ASOM VIDYA, International Conference and Seminar, organised by Department of MIL & Literary Studies & North East India Network for Academic Discourse (NEINAD), Session 2, Programme Date: 27/02/2016 Time: 9.00 to 11.00 AM, Venue: Room No: 2, M.I.L Department, Gauhati University, Sponsored By UGC. Theme of the Session: Literary Criticism.
Conducted Seminar As Co-ordinator:
- National Seminar on TOWARDS COMPOSING HISTORY OF LITERATURE: THE INDIAN SCENARIO is going to be conducted sponsored by UGC as a part of the major project Preparation of an Intensive History of Assamese Literatureduring the period of March 15-16, 2016. Funding Source: Under UGC-SAP programme, CAS-II of the department of Assamese.